Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 9:19:39 PM EDT
Anyone up for shooting or grabbing lunch/dinner sometime over the next week?

Scott
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#1]
What...nobody loves me?  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:08:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I am saving my $$ for the gun auction in Mattoon.  Maybe I'll get something good?  Next weekend is Easter.  I'm booked.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]
What did you have in mind?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Shoot at GAT, lunch, dinner, shit I don't care?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:43:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am saving my $$ for the gun auction in Mattoon.  Maybe I'll get something good?  Next weekend is Easter.  I'm booked.

Auction...Mattoon!

Where?

I'm 45 minutes from there.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry man, just started a new job this week, and have a wedding this weekend that I am standing in.

Does the new girl have a cute sister?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:23:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Sorry man, just started a new job this week, and have a wedding this weekend that I am standing in.

Only child...sorry Sven.  How's Carrie?????
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 9:49:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Marksman14,

If you're still up North this weekend, there is a gunshow in Princeton, IL that is usually pretty good.

I plan on getting a RRA lower, if I can scrounge up the cash.

Might want to stop by.

I'm going on Saturday morning sometime.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:10:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I may have to do that...where are you from?
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:17:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm in Sterling/Rock Falls. It's about 45 minutes from me if I head straight there.

I just head down Rt. 40, and hop on Rt.6 and it brings me right into the West end of Princeton, right by the fairgrounds, where the show is.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:02:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only child...sorry Sven.  How's Carrie?????

Still looking fine, but I have no idea beyond that, as she has dropped off the face of the earth once again- it happens every once in a while.

I got that one AR pulled all apart, replaced the gas tube and now it works fine.  I also pulled the barrel again and retorqued it which should fix the sighting probelm.  Now I am just waiting for my midlength barrel to show up.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top