Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 4:22:32 PM EDT
My wife will be getting induced on Sunday night and we should have the baby sometime late Monday.

The baby will be a week overdue come Sunday.   I am very excited to be welcoming my son into this world.  This is our first baby.

Wish us luck!

Dan
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
From experience: Get some sleep before you go to the hospital.  For our first, he was a week overdue and was induced.  Went in around 10pm, baby born at 9am.  Got NO sleep that night, so by the time you're up all the next night when the baby wakes, you're a zombie.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Prepare to be a Zombie for the next 3 years.  Sleep will be a thing of the past.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 5:31:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Good luck!  I'm a few months behind ya :)
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#4]
What's the name of that Cobb County Italian restaurant that has the dish that sends women into labor ??
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:39:37 PM EDT
[#5]
My family wishes you the best!  Keep us updated!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Scalini's ..   We did that, got the eggplant parmesean, and nothing happened. That was last Friday.  :(   Oh well, no free dinner for us...

Quoted:
What's the name of that Cobb County Italian restaurant that has the dish that sends women into labor ??

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Congrats.  We're still trying but in two months no luck.  Something about a cyst on the ovaries
and possible fertility testing
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

From experience: Get some sleep before you go to the hospital. For our first, he was a week overdue and was induced. Went in around 10pm, baby born at 9am. Got NO sleep that night, so by the time you're up all the next night when the baby wakes, you're a zombie.

This and
You probably wont sleep well for months

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:04:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Good luck Dan..........my wife is expecting around May of next year, so I am trying to buy all the toys I want and stockpile sleep by the case before then
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 12:25:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Congrats man.   I just had my 1st on Aug 4th.  I have had no sleep since then, or much me time.  Its all worth it though the 1st time they smile at you.   Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top