Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 1:17:50 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/14/2009 1:29:29 PM EST by streetfighter]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:42:54 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:47:53 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:29:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By streetfighter:
Originally Posted By Bunnyassassin:
They'll be filming Police Interceptors....

Funnily enough, I was visiting a site not long ago when the Plod ® pulled up a car next to me and the first person that jumped out had a TV camera

They even have a webpage:

http://www.policeinterceptors.co.uk/

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:30:24 PM EST
Originally Posted By target-hunter:

Funnily enough, I was visiting a site not long ago when the Plod ® pulled up a car next to me and the first person that jumped out had a TV camera

"Police Interceptors follows a hand-picked team ofofficers using the most powerful rally cars in the world to deny criminals the use of the roads. In their Evo VIIIs and Subaru Imprezas they are a force to be reckoned with as they clamp down on crime in Essex.

Filmed over six months and based in Britain's brashest county - with characters to match - the series will have petrol heads the length & breadth of the country drooling over their remote controls, as the pace never falters and the action never slackens."

I bet SF feels a lot safer knowing these boys are looking after his neighbourhood............
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:32:52 PM EST
The Rozzers ® are parked up on the main road outside with an ANPR van with camera's and a EVO 10 and Subaru WRX hidden in side streets, waiting to pounce on any unsuspecting motorists.

Meanwhile, stabbings are occuring all over

http://i40.tinypic.com/faafdy.jpg

Yes, but solving murders doesn't make for good 'adrenaline TV'…

Britain 2009:

Chance of being caught speeding ≥ 100%

Chance if being caught robbing someone ≤ 2%
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:33:45 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 11:42:01 PM EST
Police Interceptors: encouraging every teenage driver to act as though they are in the RAC Rally
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:28:13 AM EST
Originally Posted By DaddyPig:
Originally Posted By target-hunter:

"Police Interceptors follows a hand-picked team ofofficers using the most powerful rally cars in the world to deny criminals the use of the roads. In their Evo VIIIs and Subaru Imprezas they are a force to be reckoned with as they clamp down on crime in Essex.

Filmed over six months and based in Britain's brashest county - with characters to match - the series will have petrol heads the length & breadth of the country drooling over their remote controls, as the pace never falters and the action never slackens."

I bet SF feels a lot safer knowing these boys are looking after his neighbourhood............

Chavs in uniform
Bet Fluffy Bunny can't wait to join them

Was offered traffic several times. Turned it down.

Although I was happy to give a ticket or summons when needed, I was not quite as anal about all things traffic as would have been expected.

I tended to view tickets and summons as a back up in case I could not find a criminal offence ( which in my view is more serious than traffic offences - except no insurance / drink or drug driving ) to deal with.

Was always happier driving a van rather than a fast car.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:45:07 AM EST
Originally Posted By vito113:
The Rozzers ® are parked up on the main road outside with an ANPR van with camera's and a EVO 10 and Subaru WRX hidden in side streets, waiting to pounce on any unsuspecting motorists.

Britain 2009:

I once spent a morning sat in a room on my own awaiting the return of a chap who had, within the previous 24 hrs killed his parents with a woodsman's axe, and I can assure you there was some serious adrenaline flowing there...............

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:08:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By IcarusY625:
Originally Posted By vito113:

Britain 2009:

I once spent a morning sat in a room on my own awaiting the return of a chap who had, within the previous 24 hrs killed his parents with a woodsman's axe, and I can assure you there was some serious adrenaline flowing there...............

Rather you than me. Shitting bricks and building a wall would be high on my defence planning.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:05:46 AM EST
Wankers.......... they should be out Tasering some poor innocent drunk Northerner
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:02:51 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 8:09:02 PM EST
no.........innocent drunk northerners deserve everything they get
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:25:27 PM EST
Originally Posted By mikefortyfive:

But guilty ones don't?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:17:03 AM EST
Originally Posted By mikefortyfive:

Why?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:49:59 AM EST