Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2010 3:07:12 PM EDT
I was in my "company" car and saw your BFL. You were in a brown Isuzu with your computer company logo on it.  Tried to give you a "thumbs up" for the 1911 and "God Bless Our Troops" stickers. You were paranoid because of my vehicle, I assure you, your dog is in no danger. Anyway......... Howdy!
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 12:10:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I was in my "company" car and saw your BFL. You were in a brown Isuzu with your computer company logo on it.  Tried to give you a "thumbs up" for the 1911 and "God Bless Our Troops" stickers. You were paranoid because of my vehicle, I assure you, your dog is in no danger. Anyway......... Howdy!

If I got a thumbs up from a cop, I would plead ignorance too

The dog bit was hysterical though...damn Jack Boot
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a black BMW 3 series park with a silver BFL park next to me at the Nashville West Target.

I was in a blue cherokee with ZRT and BFL stickers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top