Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2003 5:18:05 PM EDT
Anyone know who has the best ammo prices on the web ? Also whos got the best local ammo prices in the Dallas area? I know gun shows usually do but I end up shooting it all up anyways.  thanks for any help !
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:15:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Keep an eye open for the Bass Pro sales flyer.  The last time they had .223 ammo on sale it was Win. Q3131A for $2.88/box of 20.  They don't always have it on sale but it doesn't hurt to look at the flyer just in case.  Dallas Reloading Service has reloaded .223 55gr fmj for $124.00/1000, the last time I looked.  They don't have a web site but you can do a search and get their phone number.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 7:27:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Online I use Wholesale Hunter or like Firstar mentioned keep your eyes peeled for the B.P.S. ammo sales.

You also have eric the ammoman @
www.ammoman.com
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 7:35:00 AM EDT
[#3]
It's gonna depend on where you look.  If you need 5.56/.223, check out under the AR15 forums.  There's a AMMO forum in there.  They mostly talk about 5.56/.223, but other ammo gets discussed.  

Check out places like AIM surplus and Ammoman.com.  There are many places that have good deals periodically.

(if perchance you're looking for 9mm, get some Olympic from Ammoman.  $120 DELIVERED for 1000 rounds.  He's got other good deals, and he's a real great guy, so even if he's a couple bucks more than someone else, I feel good giving him my business)
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 12:50:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't know if your a "wolf" man...
Cheaper than Dirt..
1k for $94.50
w00t!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top