Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 5:14:57 PM EDT
Good job Kansas!   Now send some of that mojo up here in Nebraska.  We only have one reading left to go on our CCW.  If it makes it through the last reading the Gov. already said he would sign it.  It made it through the first two reading but I have a horrible feeling one or two senators will change their vote on the last reading and that will send it down the river.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck up there!  I hope our brothers to the north get lucky like we did today.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:41:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Keep pressure on those legislators bro!  Be polite of course (catch more flies with honey, etc), but tell them how important this issue is to you, thank the ones that have voted for it before and ask them to continue support, etc..

Call their offices, write emails..  Emphasize that it's not a partisan issue, it's about trusting NE citizens.

Kansas has fought for 10 or 15 years to get here, and we barely squeaked it out, so hang in there!

Good luck!  I told the IL guy - every state that adopts it puts more pressure on the holdouts!

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]
It will happen, cause this fall Senator Ernie Chambers has to leave the Unicameral.

can I say..............

TERM LIMITS!!!!]/b]

New senators, start the pressure all over again.  Oh, and Sen Marion Price & Dave Byars are out too.  The big three all out the same time.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#4]
We did! We did!
We sent it north. I wonder if your legislators took KS into account at all????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top