Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2003 4:05:27 PM EDT
There were some good deals on ammo, but the gun prices were mostly whacked. People were still trying to get $2100 for normal preban Colts.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 5:15:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I did see a NIB Oly Arms Carbine for $589. Seemed pretty good. I would agree though, most of the prices where way out of whack. Some of the tables I walked away literally laughing, like a 1st generation Glock 17 for $520.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 8:39:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I was shopping mainly for 7.62Nato ammo and was a little disappointed - Aussie for $190 a case; Port for $180.  $50 for a battle pack of Hirt...ouch!

I did see the Lake City 5.56 for the first time at a show...it was the unsealed Lot 26 stuff so I passed.

Almost every vendor I talked to was bitchin about how awful the show was.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top