Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2005 9:00:28 AM EDT
had alot of fun. working the grill was almost unbearable. i swear it was 9000 degrees out today. i'd be dead right now if it wasn't for my buddies pool. i had to have sweated a gallon. THANK YOU to those who brought the cold drinks! ya'll are saints!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Another thanks for the cold drinks.  And it wasn't quite 9000 degrees... more like about 8500.  Anyway, a fun day.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 4:41:34 PM EDT
[#2]
when your fat like me @ 8500 degrees you sweat like its 9000. as soon as the weather cools off i'm buying running shoes. i have got to trip 30-40 lbs off. i used to never get so easily overheated like i do now. seriously i could work all day in the hot sun and drink 1/2 gallon of ice water and not get over heated. these days  i have to drink 1/2 gallon of gatoraide an hour to keep from dying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top