Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2010 6:01:07 PM EDT
Up front, I have absolutely no financial interest in this.  I've just dealt with Mark at Summit Gun Broker a lot and have seen this on his page for a long time.  Being pre-ban, I now someone out there will want it for this price.  If I didn't already have its twin, I'd own this one right now.

Again, this is not mine, and I don't want to violate any sales rules on the HT forum.  I'm just trying to help someone else in a ban state (sorry CT guys, it's a Colt).

SP-1 Carbine for $995
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 12:59:24 PM EDT
[#1]
nice carbine....pleasant suprise on the price
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:45:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
nice carbine....pleasant suprise on the price

Mark always seems to price his stuff fairly.  The twin to this one that I own is the first AR I've ever owned, but my 20" SP-1 came from Mark at a very reasonable price, too.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top