Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2005 7:36:06 AM EDT
Looking to buy a mid-length AR15 or possibly just a lower.   I would like to stick to the RRA or Bushmaster.  

I have checked Franklins, Georgia Outdoor Sports and Clyde Armory all in Athens.   Clyde Armory has the best price at $919 for a Bushmaster with 6 position stock and bird cage flash supressor.  Is there anywhere around that is a better deal, but worth the gas getting there?  No one I called carries lowers.  Clyde Armory will order them, but for a Bushmaster with 6 position stock with tax its around $415.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:46:03 AM EDT
[#1]
There're lots of great deals out there.  I would stay away from store fronts all together and stick to the EE.  My first build was a complete Bushy lower with a Vltor clubfoot from Mooney's for $369 and a Stag upper complete with and ARMS #40 for $475.  At  $844 I'd say I got a good deal.   You could do it even cheaper without the Vltor and ARMS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top