Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 8:04:31 PM EDT
Gonna be down for a few days with the surgery. Wish me luck! Ndenway already told me to "heal quick"! Thanks, L!
Still hopin' I'll feel like going to the BigFoot Festival in Honobia!
Thinkin' about seeing a female Bigfoot is giving me a blue vein throbber!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah Dan, good luck and heal quick, but.........................................................
if anything should go wrong, I want first dibs on your guns.

no realy, good luck and heal quick, deer seasons just around the corner.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:05:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Get well soon!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Get well soon, my dad had his done, and it turned out very good.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:11:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Good luck. I hope all turns out well for you.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:51:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck man, heal quick....just the thought of Ndenway gettin some of them "last dyin quivers" makes my stomach turn....lol.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:52:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Best of luck to ya,

prayers on the way to THE MAN!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:48:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Good luck man, heal quick....just the thought of Ndenway gettin some of them "last dyin quivers" makes my stomach turn....lol.

makes mine turn too, no more homo talk, it is now banned on the board.

but should you flat line Dan, we won't donate you to science, we'll sell your body as a bigfoot.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:22:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Gonna be down for a few days with the surgery. Wish me luck! Ndenway already told me to "heal quick"! Thanks, L!
Still hopin' I'll feel like going to the BigFoot Festival in Honobia!
Thinkin' about seeing a female Bigfoot is giving me a blue vein throbber!

Well I thought I'd chear you up take your pic going clockwise from the top left
well call them 1 2 3 I think I'm gona keep 4 bottom left I get attached to those 2 stage trigers.

I'm just showin the mags for fluff in the pic kinda like hair around the bigfoot pie......

Here you go.........

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:29:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Got a chair/machine that you strap your arm in and moves it " passively". I am already at 180 degrees above my head, and 110 degrees rotation. It's gonnna be a long slow process. Lots of PT and ice for the next few weeks.
Acman, thanks for posting the pics!
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:43:49 PM EDT
[#11]
its good to hear your doing as well as can be, been through the PT/ recoup situation several times myself, that and the econmics whats keeping me from getting my left shoulder worked on now, doc told me with all the work that needs to be done to it, I'd be down close to a year.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:12:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Glad you made it okay through surgery....good luck with the process man.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm doing good! Thanks, guys!
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:40:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Not tryin to make ya feel bad or anything but....I might go do some shooting this morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top