Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2010 5:58:42 PM EDT
Is there a web site that is just for AZ were you can look or list guns for sale?
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:44:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 12:10:53 AM EDT
[#2]
http://galleryofguns.com/ is AZ based if that helps
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 1:42:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Backpage.com  is like the craigslist of guns sorta.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:47:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

yeah i would say its back page, then go to sporting equipment, its a weapon menagerie i love it
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

thats what i use.  so far i've gotten:

1k round xd9 w/ 2 holsters and 6 mags for $400, put another 1k through so far, no problems
surefire 6p led defender, elzetta mount, CAA pressure switch for $30 altogether, none looked used at all
traded one of my guns on there for an xd
traded another one of my xds for an lcp

all 5 of those transactions went very well, so i'm 5 for 5 with no creepy craigslist shit yet.

phoenix backpage has TONS of new stuff everyday, tucson is kinda "eh", i've found some deals, but there is only one "OMFG WOW" kind of deal once every month
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top