Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2003 5:49:56 PM EDT
Guys if you want to score some points with the wife or Girlfriend let me recommend this place.  You sit around a grill (about 8 people maximum) and a Japanese chef comes in front of you and cooks the meal on a small flat grill.  Basically he is the entertainment for the evening as the only time a "waiter" is presenet is to bring you drinks.  
The chef cracks jokes, throws food at you, jokes around and makes everyone laugh.  he also will help you look good in front of your Girlfriend/spouse  etc (big effort on his part in my case )  It isnt priced too bad and should end up costing less than $50 for the two of you unless you drink.  I have been there twice in the last 4 weeks and had a great each time I went.  I heard the one in Staten island isnt as good as the one in Bay Ridge.
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Where in Bay Ridge is this? Is it on 3rd Ave?
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Where in Bay Ridge is this? Is it on 3rd Ave?

4th Ave on the right (west?) side between 88th and 89th Street
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 5:53:14 AM EDT
[#4]
i'll second that , the food is good there and te atmosphere is a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 8:02:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Tom, how far of a drive is it from your house?
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Tom, how far of a drive is it from your house?

depending on the traffic anywhere from 30 min to 1 hour if you hit rush hour traffic.  It would be around 22 miles door to door
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top