Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 8:58:22 AM EDT
I'm on travel to Phoenix (Luke AFB) for the next two weeks, Mon-Fri.  I'll be in Texas for the weekends, but if there are any IDPA type things in the weekday evenings, I'd sure be interested.

Other than that, I'm going to a baseball game at the Peoria Sports Complex and probably visit The Wilderness store and buy copious amounts of stuff.

Cheers,

kk7sm

ETA:  If anyone wants to meet up to eat dinner or something, that'd be neat, too.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:43:56 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.riosaladosportsmans.com/

http://www.phoenixrodandgun.org/

Check the calendars/schedules...have fun.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:23:15 PM EDT
[#2]
You PCSing to Luke, or you just TDY?
Ive been stuck at Luke for 5 years, and they wont let me go to Korea????
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:21:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm going to Luke to install some computer storage equipment in a couple of places.  I've been ex-Army since 1997.  

Have you been to Korea before?  Osan is really nice and Yongson is sweet duty if you can swing it.  

Thanks for the links!

ETA:  Looks like Phoenix Rod & Gun has IDPA at 5 pm on Tuesdays - if I get off of the base early enough, I'm going to try to make one of those!  Thanks!  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:05:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:50:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.pookiescafe.com/

It appears to be closed, markm.  Probably not my kind of place anyway, but thanks for letting me know.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:07:40 AM EDT
[#6]
OH SNAP!  Pookies is closed????

This is a sad day for AZ, Booster!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:19:22 AM EDT
[#7]
anything happening in Phoenix?

The Brits have arrived!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:14:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
anything happening in Phoenix?

The Brits have arrived!

Are you guys really here?  What's the plan?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top