BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2003 6:08:33 PM EDT
If so, don't do it any more.

(just trust me on this one)
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 6:58:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Not a smart place to shoot. You must get a map showing BLM land and National Forest land. That's all that's legal to shoot on, besides ranges. Also for your info the City of Peoria has annexed land all the way to Lake Pleasant. Must go farther out!
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 7:35:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never shot anywhere on the west side, but I guess if this was a possible shooting spot, it ain't no more.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 10:10:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, that was a great Dove hunting spot! It was legal as long as you were west of the riverbed. Did it get posted?
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 12:21:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Isnt that where all the bodies are dumped?
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 4:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't go that far west into Califorina.  I'll stay in AZ if I want to shoot...  
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#6]

The only place I've shot on West side is I-10 at Miller Rd. exit. North side of I-10. There is a Love's Country Store/Truck Stop on the South side at Miller Rd. exit. BLM land on North side.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 11:48:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I go out to 339th ave and shoot, were the RipGriffens truck stop is. anyone no if thats legal? I am always back in the wash about 2 to 4 miles from I-10.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 4:40:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Hello,
I go shooting off Jomax where it turns under the big steel pipe.  I was there about a month ago and noticed it was posted for a public hearing. The sign was all shot to hell so I couldn't read it. Does this mean we can't "leagally" shoot there any more? Damn!!

I used to shoot just past Jomax at the base of the small moutain on the left when it was 99th Ave. Shot there for nearly 10 yrs. Even when the city of Peoria annexed it, they were
tolerant of shooters for a while. Now it is filled with houses. Looks like we shooters in Phx. will have to drive a little farther to shoot.
If anyone knows a good shooting spot within resonable drive from Phx.,please let me know where.  SUPPORT THE SECOND AMMENDMENT!!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I don't go that far west into Califorina.  I'll stay in AZ if I want to shoot...  

I had a rifle instructor from Tucson PD that suggested we all line up at the border and shoot into Kali!!

He was kinda Anti-Liberal I think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top