Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/23/2006 6:59:07 PM EDT
Carrico'z will be at the WAC show this weekend? I want to pick up a couple things from him so I can finish up a build I've got going. Also been wanting to try one of the MEGA Machine triggers, anyone know any good or bad about these?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:36:42 PM EDT
He will be there....

Triggers are nice....Like mine...

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:42:36 AM EDT
Thanks, any idea how the Mega triggers rate next to the Jard trigger or RRA? Not sure which way to go yet and I know Carrico'z used to carry the Mega, he's the only place I have found them, I want to put something better in my 243wssm.

I used to hang out here on this site a few years ago but now keep my nose into the Predator Masters web site. A lot has changed here since then, this site is huge now.

Thanks for the help guy's.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:26:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FALFire:
Thanks, any idea how the Mega triggers rate next to the Jard trigger or RRA? Not sure which way to go yet and I know Carrico'z used to carry the Mega, he's the only place I have found them, I want to put something better in my 243wssm.

I used to hang out here on this site a few years ago but now keep my nose into the Predator Masters web site. A lot has changed here since then, this site is huge now.

Thanks for the help guy's.

Yes this site is huge. I stay entertained just hanging out in the HTF for the most part. But I also hang out on a dirt bike forum. Where bouts you live? I'm interested in getting back into predator hunting. Why don't you meet a few of us for breakfast in morning at Cattins restaurant next to the fair grounds at 07:00?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:43:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/24/2006 7:46:35 AM EDT by FALFire]
Thanks for the invite, I know Cattin's very well, I'll try to make it.

Who do I look for? Or should I just look for the LaRues and Tac litesMy geuss, that is Saturday 0700? It's the only day I can make it, I'm only 10 minutes away.
Top Top