Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2009 4:02:55 PM EDT
It's about a block or two east of Kuykendahl.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It's about a block or two east of Kuykendahl.

I went there a few weeks ago right after it opened.  Nothing too special about it just yet, one of the guys in there was pretty excited about the indoor range they'd be opening up soon.  He was telling me that they will allow stuff the other local indoor ranges won't, like magnums and rifle calibers.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#2]
When i stopped in, I was surprised by the quality of the brands they carried, STI, Sig, Kahr, etc, pistols.   Not everyone stocks STI.  
They had a number of long guns on the wall AR's and remington shotguns come to mind.  

Wishing them the best.

dv
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:13:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Since STI is local, it seems to me like a lot of shops in the area carry them.  I know for sure that Shiloh does too.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Since STI is local, it seems to me like a lot of shops in the area carry them.  I know for sure that Shiloh does too.

To your point, I saw the GP6 at Shiloh, very cool polymer 9 I thought.  I dont recall seeing any 2011 framed models there, but perhaps they were all sold at the time.
HK Ag

Link Posted: 11/4/2009 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

To your point, I saw the GP6 at Shiloh, very cool polymer 9 I thought.  I dont recall seeing any 2011 framed models there, but perhaps they were all sold at the time.
HK Ag

They sold one of those to a lady I work with for $60 over MSRP (It was the fat asian guy with man boobs)  and it seemed like a pretty solid gun even though it is basically an unkown, my only issue would have been mags/parts availability.  It ended up being too big for her though so she sold it and picked up a USP 9mm Compact.  Compulsive shopping gets you every time  

I'm fairly certain I've seen STI custom 1911s there last year (the last time I was there) and if I'm not mistaken I think I've seen one or two at Carter's over the years.  Too bad Briley got out of the 1911 game, they made some works of art too and were just as local.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top