Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 3:57:58 AM EST
My new house is moving along nicely, I should be in by Christmas, so I figure its about time I look into this. Anyone know what their stance is?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:46:47 AM EST
Can't comment on Limerick township, but I know for certain that the Montco sheriff won't sign (which you may already be aware of), so you'd be starting off with one strike for sure...
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:10:23 AM EST
Thanks Rocko, Yeah, I knew that already, my current house is in an area without local PD. When I was ready for my Suppressed 9mm AR SBR, Montco Sheriff wouldn't do it, and State Police wouldn't either. I couldn't do the corp thing either as my residence is grandfathered residential, and setting up a corporation at that address caused all sorts of other issues.

I was hoping the Limerick police were a little better. I'll try as soon as I close on my new house, I was just hoping to not waste my time if someone already knew they wouldn't and I would focus on the corp route again.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:10:56 AM EST
Isn't Limerick covered by the State Police? If so...good luck. Know any Judges in Norristown?

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:24:21 AM EST
There's a State Ploice barracks in Limerick, but the township does have a PD of their own. I'll be able to do the corp thing as soon as I move, I just wanted to start down that path if the signoff was a definate no.
Top Top