Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/17/2012 6:44:45 PM EDT
Anyone?
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 6:23:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I went with Sgt_Gumby. It was a mob scene, as you would expect. Anything interesting had a crowd five ppl deep packed around it. We wandered around for a while, bought a little ammo from James, said Hi to a few folks and headed up to see Dan and Mary–– mob scene there too, but we got to chat for a while, and I did something I never thought I'd do–– I bought a Glock 19. It's for my wife–– yeah, that's it––
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 6:49:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Are there any shows in the north end?  Is Everett consideed the  "north" by any means?
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 8:01:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Monroe,

EVERGREEN STATE FAIRGROUNDS (MONROE)
14405 179th Avenue SE
Monroe, WA 98272-1149
MAP IT!
http://www.evergreenfair.org/

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 9:24:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are there any shows in the north end?  Is Everett consideed the  "north" by any means?

Monroe. Not as big the Puyallup though. You might want to go. Dont stub your big toe. Fo

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:30:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I was there.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 9:43:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I would think Everett must have a facility somewhere that would be good to hold a WAC event . Does anyone know why or if this has been tried? There is enough people for sure that would attend.
I am sure there are vendors that would be interested so why is this not happening? I have wondered this for years, there must be a reason that it is not hapening there.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:45:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I would think Everett must have a facility somewhere that would be good to hold a WAC event . Does anyone know why or if this has been tried? There is enough people for sure that would attend.
I am sure there are vendors that would be interested so why is this not happening? I have wondered this for years, there must be a reason that it is not hapening there.

Libtards in Everet do not want a gun show.

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 4:21:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Libtards in Everet do not want a gun show.

QFTMFT

I was at the show this weekend. I bought a bunch of glock mags and beef jerky.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I did good, It's had to believe people are paying $15.99 for a 50 cal ammo can.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 3:12:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I did good, It's had to believe people are paying $15.99 for a 50 cal ammo can.

There's a cheaper steel alternative? I havent bought any in years but I'm not seeing them much cheaper anywhere locally when Ive looked for other people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top