Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 12:22:20 PM EDT
Fellas, I need to drill a fairly straight and precise hole in a rear sight, so I'm in need of a drill press.  Anyone have one I can come use for a half hour or so?  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:53:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Were is your location? I am near Toccoa, NE Georgia, and I have access to a milling machine.

Justin
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Marietta.  A mill would work, but I'm afraid Toccoa is a bit far
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:09:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a small drill press here at work.  You are welcome to use it anytime.  I own GA Paintball 2.0 in Roswell, at the corner of Holcomb Bridge and Old Roswell.  I'm at the shop during the week Tuesday - Friday 11:00-8:00.  

Jon
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I got one too, Ghosty.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Blackplague14, you have IM inbound

P806, thanks for the offer, but you are a bit far from me.  

BTW, P806, why do you keep calling me Ghosty?  Having improper thoughts about me?  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:06:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Fellas, I need to drill a fairly straight and precise hole in a rear sight, so I'm in need of a drill press.  Anyone have one I can come use for a half hour or so?  

[Bill Cosby]RIGHT![/Bill Cosby}
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:39:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:07:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Awww, that's just drunk-talk.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:30:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
BTW, P806, why do you keep calling me Ghosty?  Having improper thoughts about me?  

Naaah, you're a little to short for me.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:35:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Ha ha!
Delta may be remembering the 30 minute job we did that took two (or was it three ) hours to do on his ak returning it to "unbanned" condition!
No hard feelings on my part,it was a learning experience,and I always seem to underestimate the time required for jobs like that.
I guess that is why so many of my gun projects take forever,that and money woes!
Robert.
PS:
I didn't offer to help you because you are so far away,NOT because of that experience,ha ha!
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 3:18:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure you're not looking for that third reciver hole?  J/K
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:16:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I have no need for a lower with the third hole.  Legal status notwithstanding, I wouldn't be able to afford it; I can't afford to feed the bastard as is
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top