Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 1:50:17 PM EDT
I am getting $858 back from the feds and state.  Woot.  More AR money.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Done.. and I am getting close to 4K back.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Done.. and I am getting close to 4K back.

You shouldn't have said that......we'll just want to help you spend it...

I have yet to do mine....no W4 yet....
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#3]
just got my W2's for one of my jobs today, waiting on another...  

...and my tuition statement.  Then I'm in biz!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:15:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you kidding?  I'm still waiting for all the forms from our; banks, employers brokers, lenders, etc... I never seem to get them all until the last minute... which, by law, is the end of January.  Pisses me off too as I structure my withholding so I get a good chunk back each year.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#5]
structured  withholding? wtf?  

what kind of interest does uncle give you?  Are you able to use that in your net worth for financial statements?  I don't give those *(#!@ a penny more that i need to ahead of time....  put it in an annuity or something if you afraid you;ll spend it....  Good grief direct deposit it so you never see it to miss it....  I mean it just sounds like one expensive savings account to me.... jmho
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
structured  withholding? wtf?  www.pregnancy.org/phpBB2/images/smiles/121liwlol.gif

what kind of interest does uncle give you?  Are you able to use that in your net worth for financial statements?  I don't give those *(#!@ a penny more that i need to ahead of time....  put it in an annuity or something if you afraid you;ll spend it....  Good grief direct deposit it so you never see it to miss it....  I mean it just sounds like one expensive savings account to me.... jmho

Yeah I try not to give the gubment an interest free loan.  I should break even on Fed, and only get a few hundred back from the State.  

I guess I can buy a little ammo.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I have more "money coming in" than from an "employeer".  As such, I have different percentages being withheld (if any at all) .  That is what I call structure.  Figuring out how much "money" will be coming in from each "revenue stream" and caluating my win/loss to "uncle sam" so that in the end, I'm getting a check... and a nice one too.  

Happy to have amused you
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:02:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Are you kidding?  I'm still waiting for all the forms from our; banks, employers brokers, lenders, etc... I never seem to get them all until the last minute... which, by law, is the end of January.  Pisses me off too as I structure my withholding so I get a good chunk back each year.

I've got about $250 at least coming back from income tax.

I also have not gotten any forms either.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:41:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I have more "money coming in" than from an "employeer". As such, I have different percentages being withheld (if any at all) . That is what I call structure. Figuring out how much "money" will be coming in from each "revenue stream" and caluating my win/loss to "uncle sam" so that in the end, I'm getting a check... and a nice one too.

Happy to have amused you

OK I deserved that but....  Dood take the extra and put it somewhere else..... I'm tellin ya you're making "the man" happy but you're screwin yourself and not even gettin a kiss out of it....
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:57:18 PM EDT
[#10]
 Nope!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:22:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I wish...  waiting on paperwork before I can file.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:13:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Had 3 employers this year. Got 1, waiting on the other 2
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:52:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Got the W2.  Waiting on the interest form on the mortgage.

We discovered last year how joyous the kid can be at tax time.  Next year we'll have two to claim.  :)

Hoping to free up some of the funds for either a carry piece or the rem 870 (sorry, no AR yet).
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:18:56 AM EDT
[#14]

(sorry, no AR yet).

Ohh come on now!  Got to protect that family now!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:10:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

(sorry, no AR yet).

Ohh come on now!  Got to protect that family now!

That's what the tripwires, claymores and X-lasers are for.  The AR would be just for fun.

Seriously though, I'm still new to owning my own guns and have to slowly build up the collection so as to not stress the budget (which would quickly stress SWMBO).  All in good time (hopefully a short, good time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top