Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 10:49:44 AM EDT
Saw an ad on Sunday for a show at a hotel in Louisville, anyone go?  Clarian Hotel I think?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:08:15 AM EDT
[#1]
It's right next to where I work.  I might stop by there after work or during lunch and see what's going on.  What time/days are they open?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:59:34 AM EDT
[#2]
It was this past weekend, I missed it, already had plans.  Curious if anyone picked up any deals...  Didn't catch who was putting it on.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:43:49 AM EDT
[#3]
DOH!   Should have read the title a little better.  I didn't even know it was happening.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:15:32 AM EDT
[#4]
it was probably the same people who put it on last time...small show last time. I bought a few parts and things. No deals were to be had last time. They didn't do much advertising. I think I picked up a flyer from one of someones previous gun shows and thats how I found out.  Helps to put out some notice or at least have a website to check on.

Essayons
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top