Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2007 4:50:25 PM EDT
Just wondering what show is at the BigE this weekend?
Has anyone been there yet?
Do they have anything good?
I will be in the area tomorrow and wondered if I should go.
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Outdoors show. hunting fishing etc.
Link Posted: 2/23/2007 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#2]
any guns and ammo??
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 1:47:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure there will be something gun related there at a hunting show, but the gun and knife show is the weekend of March  10 and 11th. I plan on making a trip up there on the 10th.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 12:51:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm sure there will be something gun related there at a hunting show, but the gun and knife show is the weekend of March  10 and 11th. I plan on making a trip up there on the 10th.

Me Three!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Quoted:

Sucks that I'm flying out of town that weekend
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:26:22 AM EDT
[#6]
There wasnt much gun stuff..
I thought it was a waste of time. But we met my wifes cousin and her husband up there and went out for dinner.. They are from VT andwe dont get to see them much. That is the main reason we went..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top