Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2010 12:09:03 PM EDT
I've been really busy the last month or so, but I'm hoping to get down to the creek and catch some dinner.

Anyone having any luck so far this year?
Link Posted: 4/25/2010 1:31:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Weall aint got no Salmond down heres in R cricks

Just crawdads an minners an suckers an carp

TS
Link Posted: 4/25/2010 1:37:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

TS

I guess that's one of the good things about living up north. All the little creeks and such all dump into Lake Michigan, allowing for salmon/trout to be in them
Link Posted: 4/25/2010 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

TS

I guess that's one of the good things about living up north. All the little creeks and such all dump into Lake Michigan, allowing for salmon/trout to be in them

Helps make up for all the snow.

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#4]
All ofthis salmon talk makes me miss the fishing from the late '70- '80s in Michigan..... 30lb King/ Chinook were an average fish in July/ August, and the Cohos were plentiful from March thru fall too !!! And then there was also the Trout, greasy lakers, rainbows and browns.....
Link Posted: 5/11/2010 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Are there any trout or salmon making the run from the mouth of Lake Michigan @ Michigan City into Trail Creek right now?  Plan on being in the area soon and wanted to know what was happening up that way.
Link Posted: 5/11/2010 9:42:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are there any trout or salmon making the run from the mouth of Lake Michigan @ Michigan City into Trail Creek right now?  Plan on being in the area soon and wanted to know what was happening up that way.

I can check this weekend if the weathers right. I guess they have been having some luck down by the mills.
Link Posted: 5/11/2010 9:56:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Awesome! I'll be able to fish in the parks too on Trail Creek, so any info on that would be great.
Link Posted: 5/11/2010 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I've always caught fish on the south side of the creek next to the dnr building in washinton park
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone been to Trail Creek yet?  Anything running?  Still trying to get up there to get some fishing in
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:25:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anyone been to Trail Creek yet?  Anything running?  Still trying to get up there to get some fishing in

It seems early to me.  I didn't think it got good until Sept.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 10:47:04 AM EDT
[#11]
You might have some luck perching right now, or catching some bass on inland lakes.
Top Top