Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2006 12:38:23 PM EDT
Just curious if anyone else caught it last night. It was kind of interesting to see how these "mystery" documentary shows tell the story. Also kind of telling to how the local media reports stuff as well. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention when the kids were arrested, and the subsequent trial, but there were alot of things I learned from the 48 hour show that I had not heard about from the local news media outlets. On the flipside, there were many things left out as well (the composite drawings come to mind). I don't know if it changed my mind on their guilt or innocence, but it sure left me asking more questions than before I watched it. I was also suprised at some of the mistakes by Columbia PD in there investigation. Namely what looked to me like intentionaly leading a suspect during and interrogation which I always thought was a pretty big no-no.

Anyone else come away with wanting to know more about the case?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:38:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess I really need to be watching the local news.  Any more, if it's not of national interest I usually don't pick up on it.  I also didn't happen to see this particular story.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top