Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 7:22:16 AM EDT
Tired of resisting the urge to 'ride alone'.  I'm not Jeremy McGrath, and I don't wanna be, but  a guys gotta ride sometime.  My normal riding partner is unavailable, permanantly.

I have a big, water cooled 650 dual-sport  that may or may not have a rifle strapped on it somewhere.  Figured I'd rather ride with someone I didn't know from here than anywhere else.

~Doug
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 9:25:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been considering a KLR-650 for a good long time...

Mike
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:26:12 PM EDT
[#2]
if your in tucson let me know. i have a honda xr400 and my buddy has a yz250.
scott
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#3]
If I ever get down there for a long stint I'll ride with Ya'll, I got an XR600. Looks like the parents are gonna make me go to Gonzaga in Spokane
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#4]
hey jack, i'm from spokane. i grew up there and left at 18. gonzaga is a good school if you wanna be a lawyer anything else i dont know. spokane is quite the party town and pretty gun freindly too. lots of deer, elk and bird hunting hunting. the blue grouse hunting is great, a fine tasting bird too.  the weather kinda sucks, winters can be warm enough to rain and the summers can be in the 70's sometimes.

when do you have to leave for school?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top