Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2003 8:43:45 PM EDT
Just wondering if there is any body one else from the Rouge Valley on these boards?
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 9:13:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep White City Here!
Link Posted: 11/12/2003 10:59:19 PM EDT
[#2]
You guys are down there awfully close to the PRK. Any good shooting spots?

-J

Link Posted: 11/13/2003 5:53:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Well there is the Jackson County sportsman's park(its nice 200yard max). Then in Grants Pass, there is the Josephine County Sportsman park(very nice last time I was there thay had a 600yard range). Then there is always up in the hills.
Link Posted: 11/13/2003 5:54:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently purchased a membership at the Josephine County Sportsman club. They have a nice set up there and it is a great place to shoot. Other than that there is always the BLM land off of Savage Creek road. There is a nice spot to shoot and also a good area for skeet shooting.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol long time no see Fat, where the hell ya been? I bought a membership to the Grants Pass range too. Nice place.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 1:32:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Lol long time no see Fat, where the hell ya been? I bought a membership to the Grants Pass range too. Nice place.

I have been around. Mainly working at the shop! Muzzle brakes and bedding job's out the ass! Not much time for playing here. You need to drop by some time. I got a bench rest gun you might like.
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 9:19:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have been around. Mainly working at the shop! Muzzle brakes and bedding job's out the ass! Not much time for playing here. You need to drop by some time. I got a bench rest gun you might like.

lol I see how it is, waits till x-mas is nearing then he comes back around with new toys... Just about finished paying off on a Kel-Tec, gah!

But still, have any pics? specs?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top