Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2005 12:38:33 PM EDT
My cousin and I normally go winter camping several times a year, but he is down in Mississppi for guards getting ready to deploy to Iraq in Jan. I wont go by myself and my college friends are all pink panty clad. Ive got some time off till next semester starts and I have the bug. Anyone up for the challange? Im thinking a 3-4day trip to Lincoln lake on Mt evans. (about 8k to Lincoln), or, just an overnighter or two somewhere else (probabally best). My experience level is high/intermediate to low/advanced. Im not a guru but I have about 30 nights sleeping in snow caves in the backcountry. Let me know if you have any interest whether your experienced or not.  

Jeff
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Not for me, I don't even hunt out of a tent anymore.

Good luck. I am going Elk hunting next week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top