User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 2:37:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:51:48 AM EDT
[#1]
yes
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:45:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I assume you mean Delray Beach, there is a LGS there but its not worth going to, Palm Beach County as a whole does not really have any good LGSs, there is one more called K&W Gunworks but I know nothing about them. Be careful in downtown Delray and try not to go more than a block or two off Atlantic Ave.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 5:13:24 AM EDT
[#3]
K&W is a nice little shop on federal hwy. Friendly people and cool stuff but not a range. The other place in delray is a no-go in my opinion.

A short drive south to Deerfield beach you have Gun World on Powerline south of SW 10th...Love that range, great people, worth the drive. Sometimes a line to shoot but a/c and wide lanes make it special.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:13:11 AM EDT
[#4]
If you want to see and handle a very large selection of all sorts of pistols and black rifles  without being made to feel like you are wasting the counter persons time; take a ride up to Shoot Straight on Southern Blvd just a couple of  blocks east of the Southern Blvd. exit on the turnpike.

The counter persons don't mind taking stuff out of the cases for you to look at, even for people who are just browsing.

Delray Shooting Center just off the Linton Blvd. exit on I 95 also has a large selection of pistols and black rifles but I don't believe you will be made feel as comfortable asking to handle them.

A little further north at the Northlake Blvd.exit on I95 there is Gander Mountain; sometimes it's enjoyable to browse the store but their prices  are absurd.

To the south, just off I 95  you have Bass Pro Shops in Dania; not all that much in the way of guns, but a fun store to browse.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:16:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not sure what that means you wont be made to feel comfortable??? Delray Shooting Center has the largest selection of firearms and accessories in the tri-county area. Come in and ask for help and you can see guns. We also have a range and rentals. Our rates are 8 bucks to shoot all day. We rent everything from .22 to full auto mg's. WWW.SHOOTINGCENTERS.COM my email address is [email protected] if you have any questions. Visit our web site to check out the store you wont be disappointed.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not sure what that means you wont be made to feel comfortable??? Delray Shooting Center has the largest selection of firearms and accessories in the tri-county area. Come in and ask for help and you can see guns. We also have a range and rentals. Our rates are 8 bucks to shoot all day. We rent everything from .22 to full auto mg's. WWW.SHOOTINGCENTERS.COM my email address is [email protected] if you have any questions. Visit our web site to check out the store you wont be disappointed.
View Quote

around 3-4 years back, I was treated like a criminal, they took my cases away so I didn't "smuggle"  any ammo. After the son of the owner came in and said "things were changing", I went back and had no problems. There's more competition now. There's a brand new range in Powerline rd, between SW10 street and Sample RD. There's also Nexus which is an interactive range and is brand new also. Take your pick.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:59:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

around 3-4 years back, I was treated like a criminal, they took my cases away so I didn't "smuggle"  any ammo. After the son of the owner came in and said "things were changing", I went back and had no problems. There's more competition now. There's a brand new range in Powerline rd, between SW10 street and Sample RD. There's also Nexus which is an interactive range and is brand new also. Take your pick.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We no longer take peoples range bags going into the rifle range. We changed the back stop so now people may use most ammo's without the back stop being damaged. I assure you I didn't want your range bag behind the counter anymore then you did. There is plenty of competition but no one really competes IMO but of course I'm a little bias lol. The funny thing about the forms and review sites are that everyone always complains about something. We are a gun store and range we sell guns and want people to shoot here. We are here to set people up with what they want. If you think the price isn't fair I will match anyone elses price within reason. BTW we have EVERYTHING in stock.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:26:31 AM EDT
[#8]
+1 for K&W Gunworks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top