Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 8:09:58 PM EDT
Looking to get some wheat, rice, corn and beans. The only place I'm aware of to get grains is Whole Foods, and their pretty proud of the grains. Anyone know a cheap place to get bulk grains?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:37:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Looking to get some wheat, rice, corn and beans. The only place I'm aware of to get grains is Whole Foods, and their pretty proud of the grains. Anyone know a cheap place to get bulk grains?

My father in law is a vitamin freak who lives down Kentucky way. when he comes here for a visit, he tries to call ahead and have Whole Foods get him a 30 pound bag of flax seed. I think he gets it cheaper that way, too.You might try calling them and asking about bulk ordering.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:30:39 PM EDT
[#2]
The LDS Bishops Storehouse in Kansas City sells reasonably priced food quality bulk grains.  It is north of the river off of MO 210, on Kimball Drive.   The phone number is 816-453-4269.

Bud
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top