Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 11:51:18 AM EDT
www.njleg.state.nj.us/2006/Bills/A1500/1327_I1.HTM

The operator of any interactive computer service or an Internet service provider shall establish, maintain and enforce a policy to require any information content provider who posts written messages on a public forum website either to be identified by a legal name and address, or to register a legal name and address with the operator of the interactive computer service or the Internet service provider through which the information content provider gains access to the interactive computer service or Internet, as appropriate.

Assemblyman PETER J. BIONDI is a flaming homo. That is all.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Just another way to get Your ID stolen.  Some people have nothing else better to do then make stupid ass laws.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:35:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just another way to get Your ID stolen.  Some people have nothing else better to do then make stupid ass laws.

+1
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:53:12 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF?
What's the point of that?
So Biondi knows who's bad-mouthing him?

So... how is this BS going to be enforced with websites based outside of NJ like arfcom?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:54:32 PM EDT
[#4]

That guy is a total
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:16:49 PM EDT
[#5]
iccchh! "he stinks and I don't like him"  Jim Norton  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:22:41 PM EDT
[#6]
This is the same old fart (64) who is also sponoring a bill that would make it ILLEGAL FOR A HOMEOWNER TO REPLACE THE SHOWER OR BATHTUB VALVES IN HIS OWN HOUSE. www.njleg.state.nj.us/2006/Bills/A1500/1315_I1.PDF

Don't these friggin legislators have anything better to do than write assholish laws that we, the taxpayers in this ever-growing more totalitarian state are bound by?

Is it just me?
I want to go over to my front window, open it up wide and shout
W T F

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:41:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, this is a new low for NJ. All the REAL problems we have, and this guy is worried about people bad mouthing each other on a messageboard. Glad his is wasting our tax money on something constructive. (insert sarcasm HERE)

^_^_^

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:59:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:10:36 PM EDT
[#9]
My theory is there is a bi-state uber secret contest between the NY and NJ Legislatures as to who can introduce the dumbest bill.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#10]
These are the things that happen when people have too much free time on their hands. They sit around with their fists up their back door and think up dumb sh_t.

If they were busy applying themselves to the job they were elected to do, planet earth would be a much better place.

I'm thinking of running for office now. HOW HARD CAN IT REALLY BE????????????
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:07:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
These are the things that happen when people have too much free time on their hands. They sit around with their fists up their back door and think up dumb sh_t.

If they were busy applying themselves to the job they were elected to do, planet earth would be a much better place.

I'm thinking of running for office now. HOW HARD CAN IT REALLY BE????????????

You know, being corrupt while covering your ass can be extremely hard work.
And talking out of both sides of your face is difficult too.
Yep, NJ elected (and appointed, like our law-abiding AG (lol)) officials have difficult jobs.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:16:24 PM EDT
[#12]
guys,
get your anonymous flaming in before this law comes into effect.  

by the way...
you all are pathetic losers who live with your parents and drive automatic transmission cars.  

(it's the best i can do).  

BUT YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME (yet).

ar-jedi  

ps:
why do our legislators, in all seriousness, think that they can write laws that would govern the internet -- a worldwide cyberplace made up of all kinds of people from all kinds of places?  what the hell kind of mindset does it take to try to control something which is entirely outside your realm of control?  do these ding-dongs really think that Mr Ivan Valadakof of Uzbekastan is going to register his personal information on a website so he can be in compliance with the laws of some craphole state on the right coast of a country 9000 miles away?

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:23:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Ill put my name down and still flame anyone...Like I give a crap if I think someone is a Homo or a traitor to this country......What a bunch of Turds....Marc Weinstein  aka  edpmedic.

Ill give them my address and phone # if they IM me..
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:05:40 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
by the way...
you all are pathetic losers who live with your parents and drive automatic transmission cars.  

Yeah, and you're an empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! *thhbbbbbbbb!*

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:14:20 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
ps:
why do our legislators, in all seriousness, think that they can write laws that would govern the internet -- a worldwide cyberplace made up of all kinds of people from all kinds of places?  what the hell kind of mindset does it take to try to control something which is entirely outside your realm of control?  do these ding-dongs really think that Mr Ivan Valadakof of Uzbekastan is going to register his personal information on a website so he can be in compliance with the laws of some craphole state on the right coast of a country 9000 miles away?

Hey, they all can see how China rules its people with an iron fist, so why not NJ? Just imagine how easy legislating gets when the people can do nothing to stop it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:23:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
My theory is there is a bi-state uber secret contest between the NY and NJ Legislatures as to who can introduce the dumbest bill.

Brings to mind that saying: "No matter who wins, we lose!"

So... um... who is winning?

If this were to be true, and I wouldn't put it past our legislators, both of our states are going to hell in a matter of months.

I wonder what they would bet: money, interns, blow, hookers (er... wait, I already said interns), cars, houses, our tax money... what?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:54:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Yeah, and you're an empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! *thhbbbbbbbb!*

so, you're french?  

ps
i haven't seen MPatSftHG in a long time.  tons of great quotes to pick from.

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:43:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

so, you're french?  

......No, now go away before I taunt you a second time.  

Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.   That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!  Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!  He's got huge, sharp... er... He can leap about. Look at the bones! [various bits cut out]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top