Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2003 5:31:03 PM EDT
Who are the guys who set up the ammo tent at the Big E gunshows (Springfield, MA?) How are their prices?

Tnx
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 8:25:51 AM EDT
[#1]
There is one large dealer in the tent. He's from NY and I think the owner is "Steve" (IIRC). Better bring only green cash to deal with him!

I was working the GOAL table for one of the 2-day shows and wanted to buy 2 cases of .223 from him. He told me that because some NY'r stiffed him on a bad check he won't take any checks from anyone and he doesn't take ccs, so cash is all he'll accept. His attitude (more than the fact he only wants cash) pissed me off to the point that I didn't buy anything from him and I don't think I've bought from him since then.

YMMV
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 10:16:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Len;

You don't happen to recall what it was you wanted and the price, do you?

Tnx
Link Posted: 8/16/2003 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]
It was 2 cases of .223 (probably Wolf), but this was most likely in 1999 or 2000. I've since bought plenty of .223 ammo.

It was just Steve's attitude that got to me. I don't do business with jerks, and it is not like he was my only source for ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top