Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2003 11:11:43 PM EDT
Did the group ammo buy die?  Havent heard anything about it for a while.  Just thought I would check.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:24:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I have not heard a peep out of anyone in a while. I thin Bigscrun was working on something besides the SA battlepack buy he had going but he never posted anything else
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:36:47 AM EDT
[#2]
ok, I talked to James at the Monroe show yesterday. We were working on a group buy for 30,000 rounds of South African Civilian PMP. He found out that the distributor is currently out of stock.

Plan B: I will know in the next week on a buy for Federal XM193. The stuff usually goes for .165-.17 per round, I will see what I can do.

See You Guys In Chehalis June 28th-29th
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top