Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 9:23:30 AM EDT
Greetings from Jersey!!

I keep reading that WalMart is always selling ammo, WWB in particular on sale at very good prices.  Problem is, WalMart doesn't sell ammo at its NJ stores.

I'm about an hour away from the WalMart in East Stroudsburg, PA and was planning on making a trip out there this weekend.  I don't feel like driving all that way for nothing so I wanted to make sure they'd sell ammo there.

Can anyone give me some piece of mind?  THANKS!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:48:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Give them a call. (570) 424-8415
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know about the Stroudsburg area, but all the Wal-Marts in and around the Wilkes-Barre area sell ammo.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:25:04 PM EDT
[#4]
All of the Wally World's I know of around here carry ammo.

You may only be able to pick up a few boxes at a time here (whilst people like me buy them cases at a time), but they all seem to carry ammo.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:44:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I stop at the Stroudsburg Wallyworld to get  .30-30 for $9.97 occasionally.

Only WWB .223 I saw last time was the 'Varmint' pack but I didn't have the guy take a look at what else was there...it's all behind the counter so it's difficult to browse.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:26:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Great!  Thanks guys... Good information!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:02:33 PM EDT
[#7]
U could call them and order a few cases, then pick it up.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#8]
East Stroudburg Wal Mart: AKA - The Mecca of the Poconos. Always crowded, but they do carry ammo. Bought a couple boxes of 9mm WWB the other day. Save yourself some agrevation and just go staight out towards Friendlys and park.............
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 5:14:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I didn't think the Walmarts close to the NJ barbed wir--err...border, carry ammo.  Always good info to know.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:46:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Go to Harleysville off of the PA TP NE extention. They have a ton of ammo. Very friendly to shooting sports community.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top