Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/2/2004 10:07:28 AM EST
I finally got a chance to go down to Ambridge District Sportsmans Assn. and pick up an application, and have also been told Brady's Run is a good range.

Anyone here members? Anyone know annual dues and initiation fees?

Either one allow Full Auto?

Thanks!!

AFARR
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 6:07:06 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/4/2004 6:08:54 AM EST by RAVYN]
Don't plan on shooting your black rifle at ambridge sportsmans......
that is a drinking club ...they drink and hunt...they get real pissed about those scary assault rifles..Bradys run will make you alot happier.

I have a life membership at ambridge only cause I use the indoor pistol range in the winter.

edited to add..bradys has a full auto range.
forget what dues are but bradies is reasonable.........hehe...you try full auto at ambridge and they'll call the cops.......they are assholes there.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:35:37 PM EST
Ya, i had a emembership at ambridge when i was younger; it's pretty much like he said...a drinking club for old people...i have never ben to Brady's Run Gun Club, but i hear it's nice...what i've heard FWIW: $50 a year, have to know someone to get in, all the local cops and sherrifs hang out there(that could be a pretty cool thing...rub elbows w/ the local LE!), and to make it better, they give you a key to the indoor range if you are a member!! So, 3:30 am and you want to crack of a few rounds..so be it. I go up the state game lands public ranges off of Big sewickly creek road at least3 or 4 times a month, but my girl is going to school for criminal justice and her dad is a cop, so i'm gonna try to get in down brady's run eventually.
Top Top