Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 12:41:51 PM EDT
A while back I made some comments about Albro's and Randy that in retrospect I should have not made in an open forum.  I chose to vent here as opposed to talking with Randy about my concerns.  I commented that I would not go back to Albro's.  Like a lot of things over a little time I have realized that I was wrong.  

I would like to publicly apologize to Randy for not talking with him about my concerns.  I have done business with him since then and he as well as his staff has been very good to work with and deal with.  I didn't think about the issues I may have caused until someone asked me about my comments recently.  

I'm hoping if anyone who read my comments was swayed against Albros because of them they will go in and give the shop a chance on its own merit.

Anyway, Randy I am sorry for not coming to you with my concerns and promise to do so in the event I have any in the future.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:51:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to see whatever the issue was got resolved
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:18:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Glad to see whatever the issue was got resolved

Either that, or Randy threatened to bring in the lawyers.

J/K; ya gotta admit, though, it's not often you see someone recant their previous statements out of the blue. Good on hoosierdaddy for doing so.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:50:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Well it's not like it's the first time you have showed your ASS here.

And I'm sure it won't be the last
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:27:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top