Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 10:22:21 AM EDT
Are there any advanced handgun courses in South Florida that go beyond just basic CWL type stuff?  I'm looking for something similar to the 5 day advanced pistol courses offered by the SigArms Academy, Blackwater, etc. but something local here in South Florida.

All i've been able to find were basic NRA and basic concealed weapons courses.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:33:34 PM EDT
[#2]
we are currently working up a program (will probably post it once its up and running..ie a month or so)it's going to be "like"(were working on what we can do within the time allotted) a next step beyond a ccw class, geared more towards tactics, reloading, and stuff.. odd you asked, we just started talking about doing this a couple of days ago... 1/2 classroom 1/2 range time.......  i'll let you know, once "I" know more about what we're doing...

were in FT. MYERS (sw,fla)
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:07:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:25:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I just Hosted James Yeager's Tactical Response Guys in North Florida. It was 2 great Classes and I got to train for FREE.

I have done this with Gabe Suarez also in Lakeland at Rimfire Ranch.

Find an Instructor you like and a facility you like , talk with the facility and see if they will allow you to host a class there. Most of these instructors travel and will welcome new host locations.
Then all you have to do is arrange logistics and sell the classes.

That way you get to pick the instructor, a convenient location and have soem say in the dates.

www.Dedicated-professionals.com is in North Florida but Russ Adler is a friend of FDCC and well worth the drive.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top