Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 5:46:28 AM EDT
I have been stopping for breakfast too much lately to get a yummie chicken biscuit and a large sweet tea, light ice...$3.23. Is there a 12 step program to help me? It is my parents fault.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:54:29 AM EDT
[#1]
chicken and cheese with tabasco.....Damn, Donnie, you're killing me!!!!

I find the best way to wean yourself off of Chick-Fil-A is to start going to Martin's
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:32:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have been stopping for breakfast too much lately to get a yummie chicken biscuit with cheese and a large sweet tea, light ice...$3.23. Is there a 12 step program to help me? It is my parents fault.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Mmmmmm Stephen would get the special treatment if I got that as a surprise one morning LOL
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:50:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have been stopping for breakfast too much lately to get a yummie chicken biscuit with cheese and a large sweet tea, light ice...$3.23. Is there a 12 step program to help me? It is my parents fault.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Mmmmmm Stephen would get the special treatment if I got that as a surprise one morning LOL

I don't know exactly what you mean by that but the way it sounds.....
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

I'm not sure how you could make that seem like a bad thing... buuuuuuuuut ok.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:59:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:08:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Play the first 45 minutes of Full Metal Jacket over and over and over and over.  Pay particular attention to the parts where Gunny says things to Pyle like...

"You are a disgusting FAT BODY!"

"Your ass looks like about 150 pounds of chewed bubblegum!"

Seriously, I'm not saying you are a fat body.  But, when I had my little heart scare in January I decided (actually, the doctors told me) to lose about 20 pounds and change my eating habits slightly.  I've cut way back on fried foods, although I don't avoid them entirely.  I've also cut back on my breads and drink a lot more water.  I've mostly given up Cokes (unless there is a little rum in it - and that's no more than two nights a week).

So, if you're wanting to eat a little more healthy, play Gunny's comments over in your mind when you are tempted.  I'm totally serious about this.  I also hear Super Dave from one of the classes when we skipped lunch.  He said, "Gentlemen, food is a crutch."  These are the kinds of comments that give me the will power to turn my nose up at fatty foods or anything fried.

I sincerely hope this helps you, my friend.

Yeah, well that is well and good but I am talking about an ADDICTION!!!!

Seriously, good info. Thanks!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:26:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I have been stopping for breakfast too much lately to get a yummie chicken biscuit and a large sweet tea, light ice...$3.23. Is there a 12 step program to help me? It is Bush's fault.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:36:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I know all about addiction.  Look how many ARs I own.  And mags.  And ammo.  

It makes me sad to think about it.

Do you KNOW how many biscuits that is?!?!?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Chicken biscuit with cheese almost sounded on the same level as taco with cheese .......get my drift?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Chicken biscuit with cheese almost sounded on the same level as taco with cheese .......get my drift?

YOU are a moron...yep, it's official.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:31:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Dude needs to read this and GET ON IT!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:32:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Dude needs to read this and GET ON IT!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Dude - I can make it even worse for you - have you tried their ice cream? (or is it frozen yogurt)

A consistency and rich flavor that has yet to be paralleled.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Nope, just a simple man with simple values.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:46:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Nope, just a simple man with simple values.

I'm pretty sure I had it right
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:39:59 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Dude, she's talkin' about humpin' someone's brains out.  

Who is he??????

I'll kill him
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who is he??????

I'll kill him

awwwwwwwww thats the sweetest thing...EVER lol
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

The special treatment being a surprise for him the next morning?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:37:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who is he??????

I'll kill him

awwwwwwwww thats the sweetest thing...EVER lol

Ohhhh young love.  It was nice.  But be warned.

Be sure the person you love is the same person you can tolerate once the fades.  

Well thats what my other half keeps telling me at least. (Shoud I take that as a hint?)
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 8:07:22 PM EDT
[#22]
The chicken biscuits are not as addicting at the Zaxbys buffalo chicken fingers, but Zambys here messed up my order 80%+ of the time so I quit going.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 7:15:02 AM EDT
[#23]
chicken biscuits suck.  it's all about one of two breakfast foods: sausage and cheese croisants at BK, or steak biscuits at mrs. winner's.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:50:50 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Not like she's talking about cheesy beef curtains or anything.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not like she's talking about cheesy beef curtains or anything.

Holy crap - reject is back
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
[Holy crap - reject is back

I've never left.  It's just that you motherfuckers have been unusually boring and dull as of late.  I had to resort to attempting a little trolling in GBS the other day just to keep myself occupied.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 4:51:36 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I've never left.  It's just that you motherfuckers have been unusually boring and dull as of late.  I had to resort to attempting a little trolling in GBS the other day just to keep myself occupied.

Well I normally try to start shit in GD on weeknights
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 5:46:53 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Well I normally try to start shit in GD on weeknights

I turned a page 5 17-post dead thread into a whopping 5-page long monster on Thursday morning.  I tried to restart it yesterday, but failed. I kicked it back up this morning just to see what's up with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top