Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 1:45:07 PM EDT
Just wanted to give them 2 thumbs up for anyone who hasn't been there.  Bought some .223 there today, good price and good ammo!  They also had somewhere between 50 and 100 AR uppers in stock and ready to go.  Didn't see any pistol uppers, but Steve there told me they could custom build.

I haven't bought anything else there, but my one experience (today) with them was good.  

Not related to them, not getting a kickback, yada, yada, yada.... MournSword
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:00:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I stopped in there about a year ago and bought an upper.  That place is huge.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I stopped in there about a year ago and bought an upper.  That place is huge.

Yeah it's massive!

I bought my A2 there, and a few smaller items.  I've never really looked around there much though.  Too much temptation.  I go in, buy what I came there for, and skidaddle.  I'm afraid if I look too much I'll go broke.  The nice part is I live a 1/2hr. away, so I can just go there to buy stuff instead of waiting for shipping.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:19:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Nah,, not very big physically, but they've got way more inventory than some stores 3 times their physical size.  Once I go in, you all have to wait outside till my fat ass is done!!

;)

MournSword
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:16:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Where in sylvania is it? I`ve never heard of the place. But I would like to check it out.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where in sylvania is it? I`ve never heard of the place. But I would like to check it out.

In sylvania, do you know where the fire station is? (next to speedway on the corner, on monroe st.)
Adco is across from there.  Brick building...near a police station...  If you park around back, you'll see a bunch of patrol cars.

and a link to a map if you need to zoom out here

Adco Firearms LLC.
6616 Monroe St. #4
Sylvania, OH 43560

Hope this helps.  
David
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks RRA-A2 ... I`m sure I`ve drove by there over the years and never knew it was there.
I will stop in there the next time I`m in the area.  I`ve got a couple of AK`s but am looking to
get an AR.  I will check them out.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top