Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 4:38:52 PM EDT
This morning I recieved the call that I was waiting for but regreating getting.  My mother called to let me know that my Grandmother had passed away at 7:20 this morning while sleeping. She was a rock and in many ways a warrior (that even Yeager would fear) but also the kindest soul one could meet.  She will be missed by all.  Should any one know her or know someone that did hear is the obituary that will run in the Star & Trib tomorrow.  Thanks for your support>

Doris H. Wetterlind
2/17/1917 to 2/23/2006
Preceded in death by Husband David M. &
Son, David G. Survived by Daughter
Dorraine & husband Nathan Bailey, Grandson Terrance & wife Lori
Grandson David & fiancée Victoria.  Great Grandchildren Ashley, Sierra, Joshua and Brandon along with nieces and nephews.  There will be a celebration of Doris’s life
held on 3/11/2006 from 3:00pm till 6:00pm at her home of 55 years.  In lieu of cards, family requests a written shared memory of Doris.

WE MISS YOU GRANDMA!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:48:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear that.  At least she went in her sleep.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:03:48 PM EDT
[#2]
My condolences to you and your family
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hear that, it is never easy no matter how much you prepair your self. Take care of your self.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Very sorry to hear that.

I lost my Grandma to cancer just before New Year's.

Take care,

Chris
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:40:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:42:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
She was a rock and in many ways a warrior (that even Yeager would fear) but also the kindest soul one could meet.  She will be missed by all.

I think with this memory of her, you will always make her proud!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:37:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:50:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm sorry for you loss
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top