Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 12:18:52 PM EDT
Any upcoming rifle courses or classes in the valley Phoenix area, or maybe even tucson? Any links and input would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:23:25 PM EDT
[#1]
the valley= nine letters plus a space
phoenix = seven letters and no space

wouldnt calling it phoenix just be easier?  "da valley" is all one big assed city any more
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Tactical Response is going to have a Fighting Pistol and Fighting Rifle class in Southern Arizona... we are still working out the dates. Those of us that live in this great state would like to avoid May->August to have the classes... I am sure you will agree.

As soon as the dates are concrete... we'll let you all know.

Y-
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Any upcoming rifle courses or classes in the valley Phoenix area, or maybe even tucson? Any links and input would be appreciated.

Here is a great website for matches:

www.arizona.rifleshooting.com/
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.

Yasenovo, is there a link or something where I can find out more about your fighting rifle class? I'm registered at getoffthex, but I don't get over there very often because I feel like a complete and total poser when I do. It seems like everybody over there is either SWAT or Military or a contractor in Iraq. Have you seen office space? That pretty much captures all the adrenaline of my profession.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top