Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2003 1:58:31 PM EDT
I don't know how many of you have seen this thread, but it is worth the read. This kind of goes along with BlackDog's thread; we should all get involved.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=160544&page=1

Just as a side note to the mods, mabye we could get a link in the "Important Threads and Stuff" to our state reps and senators contact info.

Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:07:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I don't know how many of you have seen this thread, but it is worth the read. This kind of goes along with BlackDog's thread; we should all get involved.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=160544&page=1

Just as a side note to the mods, mabye we could get a link in the "Important Threads and Stuff" to our state reps and senators contact info.

Done. On a side note, next time you may want to make that your main topic, and the linking of a post already on ar15.com the side note ;)

Just a suggestion... in case someone ever decides that linking to existing threads is a waste of resources.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 8:47:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Point well taken. Just wasn't sure which way to go and I thought that the thread was well worth the read; especially to those that don't get through all the forums all the time.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:46:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I most likely wouldn't have seen the thread if you had not posted. I was aware of the bill, but not that particular thread.

I am not saying it was a violation or anything. I'm just pointing things out for future reference ;) Besides, some people may not bother clicking on threads titled "have you seen this thread" etc.

I'm thinking a better title would have left out the word thread, and the post could have been about "after seeing the AWB Thread..."  "what can we do?..." "contact our Representatives through This Link .

Hope I'm not overexplaining something you already understand. I do that sometimes. It's my ONLY flaw ;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top