Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 4:00:03 PM EDT
Myself and a couple of other guys are going to the range on Sunday the 12th of Sept to fire our Ban Specific guns one last time before the sunset. If anyone is in the area and would like to blast a few we'd love to meet you.

The range is in Western Kentucky located on Hwy 62 between Princeton and Dawson Springs. Hwy 62 runs right beside the Western Kentucky Parkway and the range is closest to the Dawson Springs exit. From the only Four Way Stop Sign in Dawson Springs it is 5 miles to the range. The range sets right beside the highway and is hard to miss (listen for the noise).

The range is free and uncontrolled with nothing to offer but a place to shoot and a place to take a piss. No target stands, coke machines, etc. There are ten benches on concrete and overhead cover. The berm is 220 yards away. Nothing fancy but the price is right. We'll be getting there around 10:00. I'll be the guy with the AR50 and a smile.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#1]
"I'll be the guy with the AR50 and a smile."  Baah Haa ha!  Not to many people their on Sunday?  I get out of church at 12:30 or so.  I'll see if I can make it. Sounds like fun.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:42:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm down.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:22:42 AM EDT
[#3]
I just told the boss I'll be shooting Sunday, so I'll see you before noon. GunCat (who Jeep29 knows as SoonerKat)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top