Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2004 7:46:44 PM EDT
www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4173854937&dl=1

www.imagestation.com/video/view.html?id=4173854951&dl=1

Remember to right click, then Save Target As.... in order to save them to your hard drive as Imagestation doesn't support streaming video anymore.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:30:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Did Erik have a technical problem with his M1 during the rapid-prone?  His loading was smooth during the rapid-sitting.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 9:02:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Linky no worky.
It says forbidden, You don't have permission bla bla bla...
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:15:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Hellion did you right click, save as?  Hmmm...

Oz, in the rapid fire standing to prone Erik loaded a full clip of 8 first and then had a hard time loading 2 while prone.  By the second vid we'd showed him how to load 2 first, then reload with 8.  Its a dumb set of rules anyway if you ask me, if its a Garand match lets shoot the Garand like it was designed to be shot, instead of monkeying around with custom clips and sleds and other gear that was never issued to begin with.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:27:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I think the 2+8 rule originated from the 5+5 reload you have to do with the 1903 Springfields.  They want people to reload once, so with the 1903 this means 5+5 = 10.  Since the 1903 dominated the high power field for many decades, all new comers, Garand, M1A, AR15, must adjust to the old rule.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:28:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Sleds??  Who need sleds??  The real Garand shooter does not need a stinking sled !!  
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 7:19:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hellion did you right click, save as?  Hmmm...

Yes...But when I do that it just pops up as A .html file.
Oh well, got any pics?
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 12:13:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Duke! I am downloading them now. I really appreciate this. :)
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#8]
HellioN, rename it to .mpg thats what i had to do i use firefox and not Ie and for some reason it took it as a html. i just renamed it to index.mpg instead of index.html  eorks fine then. Ronald
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 3:39:05 PM EDT
[#9]
ERIK:  WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR EYE PROTECTION?!?!?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:18:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
HellioN, rename it to .mpg thats what i had to do i use firefox and not Ie and for some reason it took it as a html. i just renamed it to index.mpg instead of index.html  eorks fine then. Ronald

I don't use Internet Excrement either.
I run Opera (www.opera.com) almost exclusivly now a days...It's very rare that I have to use any thing elese...Besides you generally can't get IE for linux anyway
Renaming the file did not work either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top