Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 3:22:34 PM EDT
i jsut got the side mount in for my AK,  so i need to go sight it in tomorrow on the 50 yard.  I'll probably be out there about 1430 or so.  anyone care to join?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:36:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you dead set on ASC?  Not sure where you are coming from, but if you'd consider Hot Wells instead, I can probably make it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Some of us will be there sat morning at 8 AM.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Some of us will be there sat morning at 8 AM.

SATURDAY at 8 AM!?!  are you CRAZY?

oh and you can keep your 200 yard cronies to yourself :o  stupid AK.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:20:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Are you dead set on ASC?  Not sure where you are coming from, but if you'd consider Hot Wells instead, I can probably make it.

pretty much.  it's easy,  relatively cheap,  and i don't get yelled at for double tapping and standing up at 50.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:52:15 PM EDT
[#5]
No problem, just thought that I would ask since HW is a <5 minute drive for me and ASC is ~45 minutes [also only costs $1/gun at HW as I am a member].

I didn't realize that ASC "allowed" double-tapping; we all know that HW is quite strict in that regard.  Hope that all goes well for you getting sighted in.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No problem, just thought that I would ask since HW is a <5 minute drive for me and ASC is ~45 minutes [also only costs $1/gun at HW as I am a member].

I didn't realize that ASC "allowed" double-tapping; we all know that HW is quite strict in that regard.  Hope that all goes well for you getting sighted in.  

last time me abnd my buddy were there we *almost* got them to allow us to bump fire.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:17:48 PM EDT
[#7]
right,  well if anyone wants to meet me out there my cell is 281-935-0072.  name is charles.  i'll be there 2:30 at the latest.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:30:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
right,  well if anyone wants to meet me out there my cell is 281-935-0072.  name is charles.  i'll be there 2:30 at the latest.

How about 4:00. I can't get off of work until 3 - 3:30.

But HW is way closer for me as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top