Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 8:11:59 AM EDT
Sombody was talking about a shop in OC that had AR parts? I need a rifle length gas tube and retaining pin and standard charging handle.

Anyone?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:14:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Shane @ Phoenix Armory
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:25:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Shane @ Phoenix Armory

Thanks. You should help him get his site together... seein hows your an "IT GUY" and all!

Do you know if he actually stock AR parts?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#3]
yes he does.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:15:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Shane @ Phoenix Armory

Thanks. You should help him get his site together... seein hows your an "IT GUY" and all!

You know, his site kinda sucks, and his store looks a little bleak, but the guy knows his stuff. And I think every gun on his wall is an "evil black rifle" except for an SKS and a SOCOM 16.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Shane @ Phoenix Armory

You know, his site kinda sucks, and his store looks a little bleak, but the guy knows his stuff. And I think every gun on his wall is an "evil black rifle" except for an SKS and a SOCOM 16.

I dont care what he knows as NOBODY works on my guns......, I just need parts!!! LOL!
I will call him up.
Thanks
CH
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:05:48 AM EDT
[#6]
+1 for Shane......only guy I could find with an extractor in stock in the city ( at least when I needed one )
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:43:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Another +1.

Walked in there for some ammo, and threw out the random question if he had a takedown detent spring for an AR. Says sure. I ask how much. He says like.. a 1.50. Expensive for a spring, but ya know what. Woulda cost me that alone in shipping so I was a very happy customer.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#8]
There is also dual smoking guns in Beaverton/Portland.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:29:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'm a big fan of Dual Smoking Guns, but Phoenix Armory has way more inventory and parts on hand.  You could probably walk in and buy every part required to build a rifle from scratch.  His site could defenitely use an upgrade, but if you need it he probably has it in stock.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:31:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm a big fan of Dual Smoking Guns, but Phoenix Armory has way more inventory and parts on hand.  You could probably walk in and buy every part required to build a rifle from scratch.  His site could defenitely use an upgrade, but if you need it he probably has it in stock.

Couldnt wait. Ordered online from another vendor. Just dont have time to jibberjabber on the phone. Cits into my arfcom surfing!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:51:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

where dey at?  

Are they in the OR gun shops thread?  ...nevermind, it hasn't come back yet.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:04:25 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

where dey at?  

Are they in the OR gun shops thread?  ...nevermind, it hasn't come back yet.

yes he is in the gs thread and you can get to by on of peta's post that has links to it.

I'll go copy it and post it here for you.

ETA: here
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#13]
I've looked in the phone book and online for an address and/or phone number for Dual Smoking Guns.  Can someone help me?  I live in Beaverton and would like to know where a local shop is.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:22:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:44:41 PM EDT
[#15]
dualsmokinggunns.com/

It looks like his website was recently updated.  Hell, I wonder if I can get a discount since he quoted me for a testamonial.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
yes he is in the gs thread and you can get to by on of peta's post that has links to it.

I'll go copy it and post it here for you.

ETA: here

I wonder if that Peta guy can break down the thread an re-create that list on the content server in a list that is alphabetical by area...

ETA: EXAMPLE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top