Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/4/2004 4:05:56 AM EST
Is anybody here good with art/ drawing ?I need some artwork drawn up for my MarineCorps League rifle team shirts and i cant draw as well as i used to. If you are local(long island) that would be great but i will not refuse anyones help. Thank you . SEMPER FI
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 5:25:40 AM EST
c'mon have we no creative people here?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:47:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/4/2004 6:48:25 AM EST by pequa1]
My son wants to be a cartoonist and just got his Associates in Commercial Art from Nassau. He is building up his portfolio to look for a real job so why not design something like this?) I was an Amy reservist for 28 years and probably have enough military pams etc around for him to copy as well. What did you have in mind?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:05:55 AM EST
Im open to suggestions as long as it has the following, MARINE CORPS LEAGUE RIFLE AND PISTOL TEAM, MERCURY DETACHMENT THE X-MEN and the detachment logo (which ill have to figure out a way to get to you.) i have a dig. camera if that helps. feel free to email at thaley1044@optonline.net hope to hear from you soon. thanks SEMPER FI
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:27:50 AM EST
USMC6026, where is your detachment located? I am in Westchester NY but I am looking for a MCL with a team.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:42:25 PM EST
We are located in Suffolk county, but most of our league matches are near Albany. we have one in pennsylvania.
Top Top