Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 5:05:56 AM EDT
Is anybody here good with art/ drawing ?I need some artwork drawn up for my MarineCorps League rifle team shirts and i cant draw as well as i used to. If you are local(long island) that would be great but i will not refuse anyones help. Thank you .          SEMPER FI
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:25:40 AM EDT
[#1]
c'mon have we no creative people here?  
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 7:47:22 AM EDT
[#2]
My son wants to be a cartoonist and just got his Associates in Commercial Art from Nassau.  He is building up his portfolio to look for a real job so why not design something like this?)  I was an Amy reservist for 28 years and probably have enough military pams etc around for him to copy as well.  What did you have in mind?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Im  open to suggestions as long as it  has the following, MARINE CORPS LEAGUE RIFLE AND PISTOL TEAM, MERCURY DETACHMENT   THE X-MEN   and the detachment logo (which ill have to figure out a way to get to you.) i have a dig. camera  if that helps. feel free to email at  [email protected] hope to hear from you soon. thanks      SEMPER FI
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:27:50 AM EDT
[#4]
USMC6026, where is your detachment located?  I am in Westchester NY but I am looking for a MCL with a team.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:42:25 PM EDT
[#5]
We are located in Suffolk county, but most of our league matches are near Albany. we have one in pennsylvania.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top