Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2023 3:39:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shootindave]
Day: 01/20/24
Time: 10am until finished
Location: Private Range 1 hour southwest of KC. Directions given to confirmed attendees.

- Details provided by me to Missouri people, and by @Notcalifornialegal to Kansas people.

Open to people who have attended at least one American Pioneer Corps 6 mile hike event.

5 slots from Kansas
5 slots from Missouri.

Goals:

- Provide opportunity to shoot at various ranges (25y to 1200y). For those without long range shooting experience, spotting assistance will be provided for you to get your rifle dialed in to further distances.

- Provide opportunity to shoot the APC rifle/shotgun/handgun qual as outlined in the APC guide book.

- Bring your own snacks, water. There is a toilet at the range.

- Unless roads are unsafe due to ice, this will take place regardless of weather.

Post to reserve a spot if interested.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 12:09:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Reserved.

Bet I can guess the range
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 12:37:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Reserve for MO side.
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 11:11:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 2:16:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump.

Weather looks perfect
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 10:24:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Dawn your shooting mittens
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 4:19:37 PM EDT
[#6]
How about an after action report?
I had hoped to attend but had to go out of town for work.

If you plan to do another in the spring I'd be up for it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 7:53:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shootindave] [#7]
The road from the highway to the range was not drivable.

We proved that by getting a ram truck stuck in 2 foot snow drifts over the road. So we spent some time digging the truck out with various things like bucket lids. Lol

We all parked at the highway and carried our stuff the rest of the way.

Good turnout considering the thigh deep snow drifts everywhere. (kansas cut down all their trees so snow just piles up in the wind)

Someone was kind enough to bring a MP5 with a go-faster switch.

Here is a picture of a picnic table to reference how deep the wind blown snow was.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top