Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 4:17:09 PM EDT
Keep your collective fingers crossed.
Miami-Dade's $8 Million Dollar renovation plan for Trail Glades Range includes a 600 yard Highpower range.
The money's already been approved by voters in a Parks & Recreation Bond Issue.
Could be about 2-5 years off depending on the red tape, and will require some long range competancy to use...but as of now...Looking Real Good!
Planned mixed LE Homeland Security & Public Use.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:24:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds good
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:37:21 PM EDT
[#2]
thats the best news i've ever heard about TG range. Would be nice to see exatcly how your bullet drops at different ranges. Might acually have to go out and get a LR rifle for the ocassion.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:41:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:10:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Access to the 600 yard range up here in North FL was the worst thing for my wallet! I needed some guns to really shoot well out that far!!!

Yep,

Careful what you wish for...

Mike
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:38:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Access to the 600 yard range up here in North FL was the worst thing for my wallet! I needed some guns to really shoot well out that far!!!

Yep,

Careful what you wish for...

Mike

well, I just hope one of these ends up under my tree this year
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#7]
trail glades annoys the shit out of me.  every time i go there i get hassled for this and that.  i'll be long gone out of state before they even start on that 600yrd range.  i'll probably never go back to TG.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:53:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
trail glades annoys the shit out of me.  every time i go there i get hassled for this and that.  i'll be long gone out of state before they even start on that 600yrd range.  i'll probably never go back to TG.  

Go to Webb of 75 near Punta Gorda

They let anyone shoot there with no questions No range master

You ought to see how wreckless that place can be at times?

just yesterday I had to tell a guy to drop his rifle while it was cold range!

His reply was its on safety. While aiming down range?

Scares the Shit out of me !

Im always GLAD to see fellow shooters in the know while shooting at that range
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top