Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 7:11:33 AM EDT
I haven't had a range to shoot at since labor day and it's driving me insane.  I'm getting sick of dry firing.

I need rapid fire, from the holster, on the move

i'm less concerned about traveling then i was before out of sheer despiration.  I have come to the realization that no official range in philadelphia, delaware or montgomery county suits my needs.

One new requirement is if the range has a training requirement, they have to accept the training i already have as no reasonable requirement would even come close to what i've already acheived.

I am now willing to pay people you use their private property given that no laws are broken, there is a sufficient backstop, and the owners wouldn't mind several hours of gunfire every so often.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:17:15 AM EDT
[#1]
is Hellertown Easton area too far for you to come to? becuase the http://www.efga.net/index.asp is the place i am joining.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 10:36:07 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a solid hour and a half plus turnpike tolls.  I'm maybe 10 minutes from the philadelphia airport.

The price is right however and it seems to allow what i'm looking for.

It would eat up the vast majority of the day however.

Of course, my other option is driving to my friends place in central PA and doing shooting weekends every 6 weeks or so.  He's in the middle of nowhere and that would allow a lot of freedom.  360 degree hot range, night shooting and vehicle tactics over 2 days of nonstop training.  It's probably better to practice less more often, but what choice do we have?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 7:39:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Csoda, I'm still in the same spot as you.  I'm dying to find the same kind of range and would also be more than happy to pay a private land owner to let me shoot at their place.  

Please somebody help us out
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 7:33:56 AM EDT
[#4]
i think i'm going with my plan B.  If i can keep myself fresh on a square range and do a skills blowout every so often i'll be fine.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#5]
club, I replied to your email pertaining to this issue. you're welcome whenever
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top